The Executive Governor of Kogi State, His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has approved the immediate redeployment and removal of some political office Holders and appointment of others in order to efficiently deliver the New Direction Mandate to the good people of
Hon. Ibrahim Adoga currently the Special Adviser to His Excellency on Multilateral, Donor Agencies and Special projects has been removed from office with immediate effect. The redeployed officers are :
- Hon. Abdulkareem Suleiman Onyekehi currently serving as the Special Adviser to His Excellency on Job Creation and SME development to assume duty as Special Adviser to His Excellency on Multilateral, Donor Agencies and Special Projects and STATE FOCAL PERSON for the Social Investment Programmes
- Hon. Shiru Lawal currently the Administrator, Lokoja Local Government Area to assume duty as Special Adviser to His Excellency on Ethics and Cultural Integration.
- Hon. Mohammed Dan-Asabe Mohammed currently the Senior Special Assistant to His Excellency on Information Services and Grass roots sensitization, to assume duty as the Administrator of Lokoja Local Government Area.
- Hon. Suleiman Baba go currently the Special Assistant to His Excellency on Grassroots connect representing Lokoja/Koto Federal Constituency, to assume duty as Senior Special Assistant on Information Services and Grassrooots Sensitization
The new appointees are :
- Hon. Danladi Suleiman Aguye – Special Adviser to His Excellency on Job Creation and SME Development
- Hon. Mikail Dan’Asabe Abdulkadir – Special Assistant to His Excellency on Grassroots Connect representing Lokoja/Koto Federal Constituency.
The redeployments and appointments takes effect from today, the 21st of May, 2019